[gothic-l] Re: Runes and Wulfila's alphabet

Francisc Czobor czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO
Wed Jul 18 11:42:33 UTC 2001

Hi Keth,

Thank you for your clarification (I have to admit that I have not read
very carefully the messages about the Illerup runes, so I did not make
the connection...). It seems very plausible to me that Wulfila used
the psi letter for "þ" because it ressembled the "thurisaR" mirror
rune.

Francisc