[gothic-l] Gaut/Gapt

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Wed Jul 18 18:01:30 UTC 2001

Keth,

Did I write primary source?

No, Hoops has its own homepage
in Goettingen.

No, I don't own a copy of Hoops 2nd. ed.
Unfortunately I must have missed your
search on Hoops. You have posted a
great amount of messages.

Wel, I think it would be advisable to read
the whole articles and I have already posted
summaries in English.

My view is that Gaut equals Gapt, that's
all.

Will be glad to leave this subject if you
feel it has been exhausted. For the listmembers
I will contribute a list of my sources on Gaut/Gapt.

Gothically

Bertil