[gothic-l] Re: Dirk's dangerous amateurs

Stephen Mark Carey smcarey at ARTSCI.WUSTL.EDU
Thu Jul 19 15:46:04 UTC 2001

The nonchalance of the religious prejudice was especially vexing early in
the morning, compounded by about 20 posts the followed in which no one at
all seemed to be a bit phased by it --so I apologize if I offended, but in
all honesty, I really do not think my reponse was particularly excessive--

              Cheers,

Dr. Stephen Mark Carey, Ph.D.
Department of Germanic Languages and Literatures
Campus Box 1104
Washington University
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130