[gothic-l] religious prejudice

Francisc Czobor czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO
Thu Jul 19 16:02:22 UTC 2001

Dear Dr. Carey,

I was also somehow vexed by the religious prejudice reflected in the
posts of this morning, but I didn't feel necessary to respond.
Maybe it was necessary to warn against such things, but my opinion was
only that a more gentle tone is also appropiate for this purpose.

With best regards,

Eng. Francisc Czobor, Ph.D.
Deputy Director
Ministry of Health and Family