[gothic-l] Re: New member!

dirk at SMRA.CO.UK dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Thu Jul 26 07:17:44 UTC 2001

Hi Carl-Johan,

I find that material very interesting. Somehow the Svear are always
ignored in books about the Germanic people. But as Troels pointed out
a discussion about that would be better placed on the Germanic-L.

Hope to 'see' you there.

cheers
Dirk

--- In gothic-l at y..., Carl-Johan Swärdenheim <swaerdenheim at y...>

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM