[gothic-l] Re: "Odin in Azov"

malmqvist52 at YAHOO.SE malmqvist52 at YAHOO.SE
Thu Jun 7 08:44:07 UTC 2001

--- In gothic-l at y..., Bertil Häggman <mvk575b at t...> wrote:
> Anders,
>
> The link you provided was a dead end. I have several
> colour reproductions of Ptolemaeus and several modern
> reconstructions ana I have not found any Asei (could
> be Asia).

Hi,
The name was NOT Asia. It was a very little name, as I said on the
fork of Volga and another river. The owner of the Atlas is away for
the moment, but later on I can tell you the publisher's name if you
like.
The ower also had another old map built on this P. map where asei
also could be found.
Best Whishes
Anders