[gothic-l] Re: # 65. I found it!

malmqvist52 at YAHOO.SE malmqvist52 at YAHOO.SE
Mon Jun 18 20:43:18 UTC 2001

> The text I quoted is indeed from Ch. 65, on page
> 213 of the edition I have. The book I have cost
> around 60 SEK. Is your edition of better quality
> than mine ?

Hi Keth,

It is hardcover and it's nice I think. It's a special edition made
for the swedish booksale, so it might be difficult to get hold of now
when the sale is over. It's only the poems which are both in
icelandic and swedish. There are an index of names and an index of
metrics. It was 89 SEK and the chain was http://www.bokia.se/. I hope
you are lucky.
In that case I'd like to try and get
> a hardcover edition.
>
> Do you know of a good bookstore for Swedish books
> by the way? Anyone know one for Danish books?
I don't really know if it's good, but I found
this.http://www.bol.se/se/ here is another one:
http://www.akademibokhandeln.se/

Best wishes
Anders