[gothic-l] Re: Snorri and skaldskaparmal

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Tue Jun 19 06:43:41 UTC 2001

Hi,
It seems that we are translating from translations.
We can never use a Swedish translations and argue about what Snorri wrote.
We need his original and have to interpret what he means.

All translations are only what other people guessed he meant.
Tore