[gothic-l] Re: More on the Gothic-Slavic link

Tomasz Sielecki gothica_pagan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 31 10:06:57 UTC 2001

Very interesting text to read since as a Slav I was
born in Poland. It was worthwhile reading the
relationship between Goths and Slavs.

Thank you
Tomasz

=====
JOB 10:18-22
18 Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb? Oh what I had given up the ghost, and no eye had seen me!
19 I should have been as though I had not been; I should have been carried from the womb to the grave.
20 Are not my days few? Cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little,
21 Before I go whence I shall not return, even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death;
22 A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.

http://personals.yahoo.com

Clever Cam is a pen sized digital camera, webcam, and mini-camcorder. Just $79.95 at Youcansave.com.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F11sED/NkNDAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM