Books Re: [gothic-l] Re:The Giant joke

keth at ONLINE.NO keth at ONLINE.NO
Wed Apr 3 18:23:42 UTC 2002

Dear Ingemar,

I looked out for your book today.
First I looked under your name in the Swedish booksellers web page,
but did not find anything. Then I went to "Libris" (the Swedish
libraries) and there found two editions, one from 1998, and the other
from 2000. The latter one also had an isbn number. I now also
had the title, which was "Goterkällan", if I am not mistaken.
Well, I went back to the book store and searched under the isbn
number. Still nothing. Then I went to Yahoo and searched the
list archives. Nothing there either. Then I went to the lists's
file area, to see if the summary you mentioned had been posted
there. But that did not give any results either.

Then I did a general search of the web, and saw that a Norwegian
runologist - O.Grønvik - had published a review in a Norwegian
Linguistics journal. So perhaps I ought to get a copy of Grønvik's
review from Novus?

Any way, I hope you see I did some work. And if you have the
summary, how about posting it? Also message No.'s of earlier
messages you have written to the list are of interest.

I do remember reading somethings about a year ago on this list.
But I cannot find it without knowing a good search word.
Simply "Goths" will not do, since there are too many posts
that would give hits on that.

With best regards
Keth

Buy Stock for $4.