[gothic-l] Giant joke and nice letter

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar.nordgren at EBOX.TNINET.SE
Wed Apr 3 21:52:05 UTC 2002

Hej Keth!

I thank you for your nice answer with many and interesting allegories
and  good philosophy. You are essentially right in your cautiousness and
    hesitation to take  a definite standpoint in the Gothic issue. It is
not easy to find new ways but some of us still try. I think for me that
it is better to try and fail than never try at all. Wish you good luck
with reading and wait with interest on your results.

All the best
Ingemar

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.