[gothic-l] Hails!

mark_eppihimer at VANGUARD.COM mark_eppihimer at VANGUARD.COM
Wed Apr 10 15:09:26 UTC 2002

Hails!

     I have just recently signed up for this group and I thought a short
introduction would be deemed appropriate...

     My name is Mark, I am from the Eastern PA area and  I am 21 years old.  I
am a practicing Germanic Heathen.   I am here to learn more about my heritage,
and history, and to converse with others that have that same thirst for
knowledge.  Admittedly I am no scholar by any means, but I do hope to expand my
knowledge of my Germanic heritage and more specifly Gothic history. I look
forward to talking to all of you, and hopefully I will be getting to know a few
of you more closely.

Heathen Regards,

Mark

Buy Stock for $4