[gothic-l] Re: Gothic Christianity

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Sat Dec 21 01:13:00 UTC 2002

I think this is a very weird discussion. We are discussing who is
most Christian Arians, Ortodox or Catholics.

It is a fact that most of the old pagan rites were incorporated by
the Christian priests into the new religon (at least in Scandinavia).
By doing so the priests managed to introduce their religion and let
the people continue with their old pagan rites. Many of these pagan
rites are still in practice today.

The conclusion of the discussion must be that most of the Christian
world is still pagan in practices.

Tore