[gothic-l] Gothic connections

paul mortimer paulmortimer at PAULMORTIMER.FSNET.CO.UK
Wed Feb 6 22:54:06 UTC 2002

Thanks Tore,
                    I also got a message from Frands concerning an elecctronic copy and I sent a message to Germanic-L

I am grateful.

Regards,

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tore Gannholm
  To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 5:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [gothic-l] Gothic connections

  >Thanks for the info but my copy arrived from Sweden yesterday.
  >However, slightly off topic but I don't suppose you can dfirect me
  >to a similar site where I may be able to read F. Herschend's "The
  >Idea of the Good in Late Iron Age Society"--- apparently it is out
  >of stock?
  >

  >Thank you,
  >

  >Paul

  Paul,
  I got an electronic copy from Frans Herschend which I have published
  on my site.

  You can find it on
  http://w1.855.telia.com/~u85528681/Gothic_l/ideasofgood_/default.htm

  Tore
  --

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NxtVhB/3XkDAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM