[gothic-l] Re: Where can I get a Gothic grammar?

greg scaff g_scaff at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 17 05:53:32 UTC 2002

  I recently picked up a copy of Wright's grammar on
   Half.com , which is probably a fluke, but worth
checking.
   ta ta
   Graig

http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/language_resources.html

> >Thanks. However, to download it I would have to
> download 376 graphics
> >files (one per page of the book) one by one on my
> slow dialup line.
>
> ,,,in that case, try Amazon.com..they don't have
> Wright's, but they do have
> a link to Powell's ( a used book dealer who
> does)..I've picked up several
> books from them, and their service is outstanding,
> and the books they offer
> in the shape they claim them to be when ordering (I
> picked up a copy of the
> 'Old Kalevala' there for $9.00, and all it had was a
> slight tear in the dust
> jacket...other than that, it was in 'new' condition,
> though I think they had
> it listed as 'good' or 'very good' or something on
> those lines)....
> Amazon also carries Bennett's 'Intro to Gothic' but
> I personally find the
> work 'lacking' in presentation, though its still
> 'workable'...
> hope that helps!
> Jakobus

> MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print
> your photos:

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM