[gothic-l] Whence the Eruli

Bertil Haggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Sun Feb 17 15:55:48 UTC 2002

Even if the answer to this is that the Eruli and the Goti forced
the Bosporans to work for them, the former brought
the knowledge along from the Baltic Sea how to direct
the work Bosporan crews.

What is worse is that you due to lack of linguistic
knowledge is unable to read Scandinavian
research material. That is evident from you onesided
approach to the subject of the Eruli

There is the mutual view of mine that your
interpretations hold no value.

Bertil Haggman

We don't know if they "captured" them. It is