[gothic-l] Gothic connections

paul mortimer paulmortimer at PAULMORTIMER.FSNET.CO.UK
Sun Jan 13 22:47:41 UTC 2002

Thanks for the info but my copy arrived from Sweden yesterday. However, slightly off topic but I don't suppose you can dfirect me to a similar site where I may be able to read F. Herschend's "The Idea of the Good in Late Iron Age Society"--- apparently it is out of stock?

Thank you,

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tore Gannholm
  To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 10:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [gothic-l] Gothic connections

  Some time back I recommended the following book.

  I can recommend a new book "Gothic connections, Contacts between
  eastern Scandinavia and the southern Baltic coast 1000 BC - 500 AD"
  by Anders Kaliff   ISBN 91-506-1482-7 Department of Archaeology and
  Ancient History, Uppsala University  Uppsala 2001

  This is the report from a research project about the Baltic contacts
  from University of Uppsala.

  You can easily get the book from the University of Uppsala.
  As it is important that all that new informtion can be disscussed on this list
  I can let you in on my private site where I study the Book.

  If you go in on  http://w1.855.telia.com/~u85528681/Gothic/

  You can read this very interesting information.

  Tore

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!