[gothic-l] Gothic connections

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Sun Jan 13 22:16:24 UTC 2002

Some time back I recommended the following book.

I can recommend a new book "Gothic connections, Contacts between
eastern Scandinavia and the southern Baltic coast 1000 BC - 500 AD"
by Anders Kaliff   ISBN 91-506-1482-7 Department of Archaeology and
Ancient History, Uppsala University  Uppsala 2001

This is the report from a research project about the Baltic contacts
from University of Uppsala.

You can easily get the book from the University of Uppsala.
As it is important that all that new informtion can be disscussed on this list
I can let you in on my private site where I study the Book.

If you go in on  http://w1.855.telia.com/~u85528681/Gothic/

You can read this very interesting information.

Tore