[gothic-l] The Gothic Name

Oskar Andersson o.andersson at GAMLABYN.COM
Tue Jan 22 20:38:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

*snip*

> Finally Wolfram holds no final authority or a complete truth.
> Research and debate is continuing. Heathers book on the Goths
> is a short one in a popular series on various peoples and
> likewise is holding no authority.

I just can't understand this above comment. Why should Heather's
book be devalued because it is part of the "People's of Europe" series?
He has a credible research and many references. No one really
seriously could declaim his authority on the subjects - not even you.
Moreover, Heather authored more books than "The Goths" that should
be studied.

> So I must disappoint you. But I guess you somehow suspected
> that.

You are unbelieveable, Bertil :)

> Gothically
>
> Bertil