[gothic-l] Recommendation

andreas.schwarcz at UNIVIE.AC.AT andreas.schwarcz at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Thu Jan 24 12:04:19 UTC 2002

Dear Bertil,
Heather, The Goths, was published 1996. As you persistently keep
on calling this "Heather's little book", I assure you you have no
reason to belittle it or its author. The series it was published in is
not a popular series. All the authors of this series, The Peoples of
Europe, are renowned people, the books are all equipped with
annotations, a bibliography and a register. You may have heard of
E.A.Thompson, Neil Christie, Malcolm Todd and Roger Collins, to
name some of them. And, as I already said, this "little book" has
got 378 pages in hard cover.
Kind regards
                      Andreas

Ao.Univ.Prof.Dr.Andreas Schwarcz
Institut für österreichische Geschichtsforschung
Universität Wien
Dr.Karl Lueger-Ring 1
A-1010 Wien
Österreich
Tel.0043/1/42-77/272-16
Fax 0043/142-77/92-72

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NxtVhB/3XkDAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM