[gothic-l] Crescent , star and swan

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Sun Jul 14 04:28:05 UTC 2002

Ingemar,
This is very interesting information.
Is there anything written about this or is this from your own research.
I am very familiar with the Gotlandic part of your comments.
The Gotlandic moon cult can be dated back 5000 years in the
astronomical calendars unique for Gotland.

The picuture stones, of which I have published some on my web site,
are still open for more research and interpretation.

Tore

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/wWMplB/TM