[gothic-l] Crescent , star and swan

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar.nordgren at EBOX.TNINET.SE
Sun Jul 14 23:21:34 UTC 2002

> Subject: Re: Crescent , star and swan
>
> Ingemar,
> This is very interesting information.
> Is there anything written about this or is this from your own research.
> I am very familiar with the Gotlandic part of your comments.
> The Gotlandic moon cult can be dated back 5000 years in the
> astronomical calendars unique for Gotland.
>
> The picuture stones, of which I have published some on my web site,
> are still open for more research and interpretation.
>
> Tore
>
> Hi Tore!

It is my own resarch mainly. You have my book I suppose, and also my
article in Götiska minnen 1992. Of course I have used a lot of other
sources to piece it together and specially Franz Cumont and papers from
universities in Southern France and Spain.

Best
Ingemar

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/wWMplB/TM