[gothic-l] POST EDITING

Stephen Mark Carey smcarey at ARTSCI.WUSTL.EDU
Wed Mar 13 16:06:51 UTC 2002

Friendly request

Try to not include the last previous ten or twenty posts -- and ALWAYS --
put what you are adding new at the VERY TOP -- or if you must repsond
interlineary -- keep it to a minimun -- it just that I want to following
the argument with out going blind trying to find the new posts ---
  thanks

Stephen Mark Carey, Ph.D.
Department of German Studies
117 Trimble Hall
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322
(404) 727 0820

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Lada wrote:

> [...]

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NxtVhB/3XkDAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM