[gothic-l] Gothic Cavalry Strength

Bertil Haggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Sun Mar 24 09:08:12 UTC 2002

Keth,

Exactly, but macrohistorians have not flourished
so much in Scandinavia. By chance I am looking
for a Norwegian macrohistorian? Has there been
one? Macrohistory, following the civilizational
lines seems to have been more common in
larger countries. Grateful for any information
and insight you can provide.

The Goths contributing to statebuilding was
fleeting. Am not even sure the Goths new that
they played a part in an RMA.

Fighter pilots? They are part of a greater
strategy.

Couldn't be better.

Wishing you a fine Palm Sunday

Bertil

> Below you afford us with some interesting glimpses
> behind the screens of awesome historians; historians
> who are able to divine the great lines of human history.
>
> The Goths being more intelligent, more skillful planners
> of long term strategies - interesting stuff.
>
> Try to tell the fighter pilots that the flying skills
> are not so important, but the ability to perform during
> large military battles.

Access Your PC from Anywhere
It's Easy. It's Fun. - Free Download.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BxtVhB/7XkDAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM