[gothic-l] administrativia

M. Carver me at MATTHEWCARVER.COM
Fri Oct 4 08:42:36 UTC 2002

hails!

this is to let you know that in a few weeks i will be taking a prolonged
and indefinite hiatus from managing the gothic-l in lieu of upcoming
changes in my occupational and residential situations which will
unfortunately prevent me from accessing the web, email and other online
services. if you are interested in serving the light task of managing /
moderating, please email me offlist. if i can find no suitable
replacement the list will have to be closed.

Ainfal?iba,
-Mat?aius / Matthew
manager, Gothic-L

Home Selling? Try Us!