[gothic-l] Re: Turkish Runes/Etruscan Runes and Skandza-merchants

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Fri Oct 11 04:08:41 UTC 2002

>******GK: To get a balanced view it is imperative to
>know the opinions of as many experts as possible, and
>to be able to think independently on the basis of the
>information and arguments which they provide.*****

If we follow the above wise words we would get a much more balanced
discussion in the group instead of blindly refer to a "mainstream
authority".
Tomorrow there might be somebody else that is the "mainstream authority".

If we are not able to make our own judgements when discussing
"experts" arguments we will not progress.
Tore

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/wWMplB/TM