[gothic-l] Pornography on Gothic-List

M. Carver me at MATTHEWCARVER.COM
Sat Sep 21 21:34:37 UTC 2002

Hails, Cory!

It seems I don't have any power over what banners they show you. Those things are usually derived randomly or from
cookies and scripts that tell them your url history or what you may be interested in, so it's strange that such
things are appearing on your site. I will try to contact yahoogroups, but the the best thing to do in the meantime
would be for you to complain to yahoogroups.

Cheers,
Matthew.

cstrohmier wrote:

> Dear Matt,
>
> Everyday when I visit Gothic-List, there is an advertisement in
> red from AllPosters.com which flashes lewd pictures of topless women
> in my face (which I really don't appreciate).  Other Yahoo sites seem
> to be able to stop these advertisements from coming in by putting a
> (decent) picture in this spot on their homepages.  Please take some
> action to correct this situation.
>
> Sincerely,
> Cory

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now