[gothic-l] Public Proto-Germanic Project - *Þeuðiskôn

konrad_oddsson konrad_oddsson at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 29 08:15:05 UTC 2003

After reading a request on Germanic-L to translate a sentence into
Proto-Germanic, and considering our present state of knowledge on
the language, I have decided to propose a public Proto-Germanic
Project (*Þeuðiskôn) and ask knowledgable and interested parties to
participtate. If you have such an interest, and are not already a
member of Germanic-L, then please read post # 7576 to Germanic-L and
let us know your thoughts on the subject. I ask the moderators of
Gothic-L to tolerate this somewhat off-topic post in the interest of
Germanic scholarship, as the proposed project could prove of some
benefit to those interested in re-creating vocabulary for Wulfilian
Gothic. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Konrad.

Get A Free Psychic Reading!