[gothic-l] Gothic Dance?

hrafnsnest wulfsligrs at CENTURYTEL.NET
Sun Aug 3 14:09:05 UTC 2003

Hails,
  While doing some research, I came across something referred to as
the "Gothic Dance".  The author references the "Byzantine Book of
Ceremonies".  Can anyone be of assistance here?  Granted, the "Goths"
mentioned were probably Varangian Guard, but what I'm looking for
here is a discription of the dance itself.

Thank you,
Valulfr

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM