[gothic-l] Re:The Great Sacrifice

hrafnsnest <wulfsligrs@centurytel.net> wulfsligrs at CENTURYTEL.NET
Thu Feb 27 20:16:22 UTC 2003

Hail Ingemar!
  Just out of curiosity, how do you arrive at 2003 CE?  I don't
disagree with your position, its just the date 1.18.03 is very
significant for me.  An event that occured at that time, midnight to
be exact.

Ves Heil!
Valulfr

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Ingemar Nordgren
<ingemar.nordgren at e...> wrote:

> >Tonight it is time for the great  Nordic sacrifice reported by
Adamus
> >Bremensis and Thietmar von Merseburg held only once in nine years.
> >
> This is a shortage of a description Adamus Bremensis and Thietmar
von
> Merseburg make of the Great nordic Sacrifice in Sweden (Adam) and
> Denmark(Thietmar). Every ninth year all people in the realm had to
send
> representatives to the sacrifice. Adams book was published c:a
1075.
The sacrificial cycle starts January 19th.  >