[gothic-l] MY INTRODUCTION

thomas lindblom thomas_lindblom at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 10 10:06:05 UTC 2003

HAILA

I´m a new member in your group and this is my introduction.
I am 16 years old and I live in a country far in the north called Finland,
my mother-tongue is Swedish though. I began learning Gothic quite recently
when I by an accident found David Salo´s lessons in Gothic on the net. I was
surprised when I noticed that Gothic is very similar to both Old English and
Old Norse. Unfortunately I am not old enough to go to any university and
study Gothic so I have to use the Internet to search knowledge and it´s
quite difficult sometimes , I found your group when I had finished David´s
lessons and was desperately looking for more information and I hope you can
help me.
I´m not only interested in languages I also know a lot about history and the
Gothic culture is not unknown to me.

I hope you will be patient with me I´m not all-knowing but I learn fast.

thomas

MSN Motor: Köp & sälj din bil här http://carview.msn.se/bilsok/

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM