[gothic-l] Name Sources

Abrigon Gusiq abrigon at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 17 03:58:06 UTC 2003

Looking for a name, for a character of mine. I play a 12th century
Crimean goth cleric in the local SCA group, and need to either find
documentation for the use of Morgoth, or find other names and
documentation for said name. He is like I said a 12th century monastic,
so Greek is also possible, but likely "gothisized".

Mike Adams
Alaska

--
Love Humor or just love to share it? Send them
to me at Adulthumor-l at egroups.com To join

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM