[gothic-l] Admin

AElfric and Ursula amali at SOFTHOME.NET
Thu Jun 26 05:45:41 UTC 2003

>Moderator
>
>Sunny advises  that his messages are not getting thru.
>
>Is it possible to check

His messages were indeed not getting through.  It turns out messages
requiring approval have not been comming to my inbox dispite the fact that I
have set it so that they will.  Perhaps Matt can offer some suggestion?  I
have been too busy to check the site, so I was not aware there were pending
messages.  These will be comming in over the next few days.

Albareiks

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bHgiAD/FjRGAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM