[gothic-l] Unicode font with GOTHIC characters.

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Jun 26 16:15:11 UTC 2003

are you teaching basic gothic. i have not found translation of some words on net or wulfilas project which im studing now. perhaps you could help. my grandparents came from spain and i was in madrid in december.  ist sels in madrid.  it is nice in madrid. wenjan hausjan af ju. i hope to hear from you.      awuilidon

juanjose_marcos <jmag0042 at guindo.cnice.mecd.es> wrote:Dear colleagues of Gothic-list.

My name is Juan-José Marcos and I teach classical languages in Spain.
I am currently developing a Unicode font for ancient languages, among
them I have just included in my Unicode font, named ALPHABETUM
(currently in version 5.00), the Gothic script. The design of the
Gothic characters is based on the famous manuscript "Codex Argenteus".

For further information, who are interested in this font, please
visit my site at

http://guindo.cnice.mecd.es/~jmag0042/alphabet.html

In my site you will find a wide user`s manual with text samples
written with ALPHABETUM and a demo-version of the font.

Naturally your e-mails with comments and suggestions for improvements
are wellcome, so feel free to contact me.

I hope you to find this information useful.

Best regards.

Juan-José Marcos.
Plasencia. SPAIN

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor