[gothic-l] Re: "Umlaut" in Gothic?

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Wed Sep 24 09:07:17 UTC 2003

Hi Vladimir!
I can only agree with you.
I have understood that these ideas started already during the 19th
century but were officially supported later on.

We have much work ahead of us. I am trying to gather all sources I
get hold of on my research library. Unfortunately, as you have seen,
most of it is in Swedish, The Russian documents I can't read.

About Nestor, I have it in front of me.
However one has to read it very carefully as he is mixing religion
with actual happenings.

Tore

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM