[gothic-l] Re: Boyar and related

?????? ???????? vegorov at IPIRAN.RU
Fri Sep 26 05:26:59 UTC 2003

*<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you, Ingemar!

I have come across the word "bo"
with a similar assumed meaning
in the book by Gleb Lebedev
"The Viking Age In Northern Europe"
(in Russian). But Lebedev is a historian,
not a linguist. Some linguistic and
etymologic comments on the medieval
"bo" in Swedish would be desirable.
However, your support leaves chance