[gothic-l] Re: Gothic Connections, Anders Kaliff

F.E.J.D. IV visigoth at ATT.NET
Thu Aug 5 16:55:27 UTC 2004

Thank you Ingemar and Tore for the synopsis and recommendations.

I believe the bookstore at Upsala Universitet is having a (50% off)
book sale at the moment.

Kind Regards,
F.E.J.D.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM