[gothic-l] Re: Kovel cursive runes? Rinnandeins runos fram Kaubaila?

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Thu Feb 26 21:56:42 UTC 2004

Hi,
The Moos spear head in Gotland is supposed to belong to the same
group. What kind of runes are they?
see
http://www.stavgard.com/Gotland/historia_/moosspetsen/default.htm

Tore