[gothic-l] New Member

Paola paolacartoceti at YAHOO.IT
Mon Jul 26 11:01:44 UTC 2004

Hails! I'm from Italy and recently I've become fascinated Germanic
studies due to my interest for the period of the Ostrogothic domination
in my country. I'm dwarfed by your learnedness and I don't think I'll be
able to contribute anything in the near future, but I appreciate your
efforts to keep a part of the world's history alive, not just my
history.

Cheers!

Paola

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM