[gothic-l] Re: error

llama_nom penterakt at FSMAIL.NET
Sat Jun 5 10:29:59 UTC 2004

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "falmarendur" <falmarendur at h...>
wrote:
> I thought this was in french! My god, 'cuz my french is no good!
> Well, I wanted to know if there is a complete grammar of gothic
> language, besides David Salo's, as it's not yet full.
> THANKS!

The German version, adapted from David Salo's by Jens Vorbrink:
http://www.gotisch.de/

...has nine chapters (that's one extra).  And Matthew Carver's site
has some grammar too (See "wordcraft" for a handy reference list of
inflections) -

http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gutrazda/

There are also some more in depth grammars online.
Streitberg's "Gotisches Elementarbuch" is available at the Wulfila
Project:

http://www.wulfila.be

And you can find scanned versions of two Gothic grammars -
Wright's "Grammar of the Gothic Language", and Braune's "Gotische
Grammatik" - here:

http://www.ling.upenn.edu/%7Ekurisuto/germanic/language_resources.html

Llama Nom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM