[gothic-l] Re: Tezaurul de la Pietroasa

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 10 11:34:02 UTC 2004

Salut, Alec!

Credeam cã sunt singurul membru din România al acestei liste, dar
acum vãd cã mai este unul.
(I believed that I'm the only Romanian member of this list, but now I
see that there's also someone else).

Francisc

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Alec Niculescu <alec_niculescu at y...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM