Ch.eap Microsoft, Adobe, Corel, Autodesk OEM software from Beard's SoftShop

Ben Jeffers RMDZSLMNAXZBN at INDIATIMES.COM
Sat Jun 26 06:34:14 UTC 2004

The counsel you would have another keep, first keep yourself.
You learn from a conglomeration of the incredible past -- whatever experience gotten in any way whatsoever.
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. [James 1:22]
There is hardly a man on earth who will take advice unless he is certain that it is positively bad.
Actors often behave like children, and so we're taken for children. I want to be grown up.
The best counselors are the dead.
Eagles do not beget Doves.
The achievements which society rewards are won at the cost of diminution of personality
This is the test of your manhood: How much is there left in you after you have lost everything outside of yourself?
Of Consciousness, her awful Mate. The Soul cannot be rid -- as easy the secreting her behind the Eyes of God.
What an ugly beast the ape, and how like us.
When in doubt, don't.
A good scare is worth more than good advice.
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine