[gothic-l] Re: Gothic genealogy

faltin2001 dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Mon Mar 8 11:02:43 UTC 2004

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "Le Bateman" <LeBateman at N...> wrote:
>   I had been doing research on a number of branchs of my family,
especially
> the Wyatts.
> They are descended from some of the later Roman Emperors. Were these
> Emperors
> descended from Alraiks line?. Or Odeacer. Where can I locate
information on
> these
> lines?
> Le

Hi Le,

you should be very sceptical about these (internet) geneologies
linking families to Roman emperors and all sorts of real (and
invented) kings. The decendence of most, if not all Roman Emperors is
largely unknown and no present day family can seriously be linked to
any of them. The same is even more correct for Odoacer and Alaric.

Cheers

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM