[gothic-l] Re: Gothic genealogy

Fern visigoth at ATT.NET
Mon Mar 8 07:18:17 UTC 2004

To Faltin 2001:

I would agree with your general caveat of being skeptical about
"internet genealogies", in fact, I am weary of a great deal of
unsubstantiated information on the net.

Nonetheless, though "prima facie" your notion concerning the tenuous
nature of Roman Imperial genealogies might sound acceptable to most
individuals, it would be wonderful to read a substantial defense of your
conclusions (especially of your assertion that: "The same is even more
correct ((?sic)) for Odoacer and Alaric.")

FX

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM