[gothic-l] Why German has no future tense

gerald baker glbaker50613 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 2 21:33:05 UTC 2004

Would  any of you be able to give me an e-mail address
for Jack Hitt, who wrote the New York Times article
that started this discussion. I wonder if he's a son
or other relative of Dick Hitt, who had a column in
the Dallas News, back in 1965. He mentioned me in his
column a couple of times, in regard to what I was
doing with the Shaw Phonetic Alphabet at that time.

Thanks,
Gerald Baker

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/000521.html