[gothic-l] Re: Gothic genealogy

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 16 12:32:50 UTC 2004

There were some boyars (noblemen) and princes in my country, Rumania,
named Cantacuzino (French version: "Cantacuzene"), who indeed were
descendants of the Byzantine imperial family. But the stripper of "La
Dolce Vita" - I don't know.

Francisc

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, gerald baker <glbaker50613 at y...>