[gothic-l] Physical description of Goths

Rhonda themaestrosbutterfly at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 20 03:32:17 UTC 2004

Hi there. I am so glad I found your group! I am a writer researching
the origins of one of my characters. I suspect he may be of a
Germanic tribe, maybe Gothic. If any of you out there know about the
physical characteristics of Goths and other ancient Germanic peoples,
I would thank you profusely if you could help me out.

He belongs to an extinct people - tall, blond, blue eyed, fair
skinned. Long, narrow nose. High cheekbones. Liked to wear a fur
vest. Of course, the vest is something he could have picked up
elsewhere, but it feels to me like a throwback to an earlier time
that he himself remembered.

Anyway, if that sparks any fires in anyones brains, and you are of a
mind to let me pick them, please say hello at my e-mail addy
themaestrosbutterfly at yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Rhonda

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM