[gothic-l] Re: propriatio

llama_nom 600cell at FSMAIL.NET
Tue Oct 26 15:21:11 UTC 2004

Köbler has *sona (atonement, Söhne) from a couple of Gothic personal
names - admittedly one is Sunilda (which might have other
explanations, especially considering OIc. Svanhildr), but if accepted
that could give *sonastols.  Other possibilities in addition to
*anstistols:

*(ga)frithu-stols (gafrithon, *frithus)
*ga-sibja-stols (gasibjon)
*arma-stols (arms, armaion, armahairtei)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM