[gothic-l] Re: Wikipedia in Gothic; Native speakers

cweb255 cweb255 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 22 05:36:46 UTC 2004

IIRC - the last time Gothic could be heard natively was in the 1600's.
--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, OSCAR HERRERA <duke.co at s...> wrote:
> i think thats a good idea since we all know more or less on how to
speak goth...god thakjandei.....awuilidon to ala meina brothars.....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM