Introduction

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 30 10:43:58 UTC 2005

Hails!

If you wanna make some neologisms, I'd like to see those coz i'm
tryin to make a neoligism dictionary. I haven't any word for
telephone yet, but your idea might work. I have already faírrasiuns
for TV. For new gothic words I use german and icelandic as model,
mostly.

/Fredrik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM